Saturday, July 06, 2013

Tomb Raider & DIY Cropped Top.

HELLO!

Sorry for the temporary hiatus. Been playing Tomb Raider over and over again to get 100% completion.

Yezzz, I am aware that prolly everyone and their mother/grandmother have heard of this game since it came out few months back, but in case you're living under a rock, here's a video:

It's so fun, even my 8y/o brother is hooked!
Oh, that's the walkthrough he's referring to btw. 

Aaaand while I was taking a break from being Lara Croft, here's what happened: 
From this: Daddy's unwanted oversized tee...
To this! :D
I AM SO HAPPY, I CAN'T EVEN.

It's my first time DIY-ing okay. Gimme some credit hahaha.
Have to admit, am now addicted to snipping clothes. 

That's all for this short update! Off to snip snip snip!
x

No comments :

Post a Comment