Friday, June 28, 2013

Kuala Lumpur Shopping Trip.

So a few days back, Xinwen and I decided to shop :D
Okay, we both have driving licenses, but neither of us are brave enough to drive to KL since cars and motorbikes are known to whoosh out all of a sudden from seemingly nowhere.

And so, we resorted to taking public transport.. *germs/bacteria fest!*
Taking the LRT. Masks on cause it's so hazy. Thanks Indonesia >:(
Selca moment hahahaha. Oh, spot the bald uncle. 

Had lunch at Pak Hailam Kopitiam cause my favourite KinKin Chilli Panmee shop closed down T.T
Seriously I have got this undying love for chillipanmee...

While waiting for our food:
Antisocial. 
BBQ Chicken Rice RM 10.90
Fried Rice RM 8.50
It's actually my second time ordering their Fried Rice. Personally, I think it's not bad a dish. Worth trying if you're into rice I guess :P

Shopping around KL! We walked from Sg Wang to Lot10 to Fahrenheit88 to Sephora to Pavilion. And all the way back to Sg Wang again LOL WTF. Cray crayyyy.
Took 2 shots just because I didn't like how the lighting was green in the first photo :P

Yes yes yes, will be doing a collective haul soon! That post will probably be up by early July.
*fingers crossed*

x

No comments :

Post a Comment