Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Hong Kong Haul.

I am a very nosy person, and therefore I have this weird liking/obsession when it comes to hauls. Or loots, whatever you wanna call them.

As some of you might already know, I went to Hong Kong last week. Aaaand of course, damage had to be done *money flying away*

Prices listed will be in HK$. For the current exchange rate, click HERE.

EOS Lipbalms! Bought these from Colourmix, cause Colourmix is cheaper than Sasa :D
1. Blue - Sweet Mint
2. Yellow - Lemon Drop
3. Green - Honeysuckle Honeydew
4. Coral - Summer Fruit
HK$ 30 each

Stocked up on moisturisers because.. TLC for the skin!
1. Estee Lauder Hydrationist Maximum Moisture Creme HK$ 68
2. Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief HK$ 65
3. Lancome Hydra Zen Neocalm HK$ 62

Aaaand more skincare stuff.
1. Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream HK$ 38
2. Shiseido Brightening Balancing Softener HK$ 49
3. Mont Blanc Legend Pour Femme EDP HK$ 35

Since we don't have Bioderma here in Malaysia, I decided to stock up on my HG Micelle Solution 500ml yo! :DD
1. Bioderma Photoderm Sun Spray
2. Bioderma Sensibio Micelle Solution
3. Bioderma Hydrabio Moisturising Concentrate
I forgot all the prices, sorry T.T



All 4 dresses are from H&M. MAD SALE GOING ON NOW SERIOUSLY.
Top 2 bodycon dresses: HK$ 70 each
Bottom 2 skater dresses: HK$ 100 each

This is a rather small haul I'd say, mainly because it's my first time visiting Hong Kong and I spent most of my time there sight-seeing. Which resulted in me having lesser time to shop T.T
But not to worry, I have got another haul coming up soon heheh.

Stay tuned! Mwah!
x

No comments :

Post a Comment