Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Flora by Gucci Review.

Hello, I'm back with another perfume review! 
Hehe, yes, I am a perfume hoarder. Like for real, I have an actual collection. As in, I don't throw the bottles away even if I'm down to the very last drop. Instead, I keep them. Coz I'm a hoarder. 
And perfume bottles are so pretty.

Today's fragrance is probably one most of you are already familiar with since it's been around for some time. 
FLORA!

Gucci Flora, as the name suggests, smells very floral-ish. Whaddaya expect, right?
Flora opens with top notes of citruses and peony, before evolving into this sensual scent of rose and osmanthus (Chinese flower which enhances fruity-floral aromas with leather notes). The base notes are patchouli and sandalwood

Flora is a fragrance conceived in homage to the floral pattern created specially for Princess Grace of Monaco in 1966. Its distinctive packaging references the original Flora print, with a modernized black and white version. 

To me, Flora is fresh and clean. It's floral and citrusy, yet not overly so. Undeniably pleasant. It's very familiar yet unique and is a perfect everyday fragrance targeted at younger women.
There will be an intense floral scent the first few seconds you spritz this on, but all is good once it mellows down to this soft and lovely faint feminine waft.

In terms of longevity, it's quite decent, and will last a good 5-6 hours before needing another quick touchup.

Overall, I really like this perfume a lot and have been switching between this and Dolce by Dolce and Gabbana. Would definitely recommend!


The Lineup
Flora by Gucci 75ml RM361


Disclaimer: Product sent to me by Gucci as PR sample for review consideration. As with everything on my blog, my opinions remain 100% honest.

1 comment :

  1. Excellent goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you’re just too excellent. I actually like what you’ve acquired here, certainly like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is actually a tremendous site..
    Office Interior Designers in Coimbatore

    ReplyDelete