Monday, July 22, 2013

Hong Kong Trip: Part 3 of 3

HUE HUE HUE.
Hai guys! Am back with the final installment of my Hong Kong trip :P
Do I hear a hallelujah?
Yao friggin' Ming. 
I guess I don't have to explain where I am. Cause please, as if I'll actually be able to meet YaoMing in real life. Or Madonna.. 
Cheapass shoe decided to slip off. My Cinderella moment, heh. 
Didn't really take many pictures at Madame Tussauds Wax Museum.
HAVE YOU SEEN HOUSE OF WAX? The one starring Paris Hilton?
I'm sorry but I have an embarrassingly low gore tolerance level. The fact that there's cutie Chad Michael Murray isn't even enough to convince me to sit through the whole movie. 
Bottom line is that I find wax figures scary. Everything seems too realistic.
Oops, I digressed.


On the other hand, I did take quite a few happy photos outside the museum! :D
The view from The Peak :O
Thennn.. *drumrolls*
I promised my dear friend Xinwen that I'd get her a "boyfriend". So for the first few days of my trip, my eyes were O.O wide open, on the lookout for potential eyecandy, but to no avail.
Then on the fourth day, while on the bus, I met this super lengzhai Benjamin!
Initially I was contemplating if I should ask for a picture.. But then #YOLO, right? And in the name of friendship and commitment I made to my dear friend, I mustered the courage and yeah. Asked if I could take a picture with him :3

Hello Ben, if you're reading this, sorry for taking ages to post these photos up hahaha.
I hope you're doing well in Taiwan! Do drop me a message when you're free (:

I'm so short, it's not even funny T.T

Kay, now here are some random photos of awesome/scrumptious/yummy food in hopes of tantalising your tastebuds. Cause I'm cruel like that.
AUSTRALIA DAIRY CO.
THIS PLACE, IS A MUST GO.
They serve what I think is the best "dan nai" (steamed eggs with milk custard) dessert in whole of HongKong! Seriously, the line is crazy, and the restaurant is forever packed.
Beware though, for the workers there are ridiculously rude (cause they know the food is damn good and they won't lose customers no matter what, pfft) -.-
I have witnessed them yelling at diners, asking them to leave and not return. Scary shit, no?
I didn't manage to take a picture of the food itself, but HERE'S a link.


Another must-visit, in my opinion, is the Hong Kong Science Museum.
That place is soooo good! Not a lot of pictures as I spent most of my time running around the entire place like a kid. I get super excited when it comes to things like these:

At times I swear I'm such a kiddo. Forever young at heart (':
Cue Justin Timberlake's Mirrors.
#help #ithinkimfunny

More photos to make you go @.@..
Thumbs up for the great experience @ HK Science Museum! :D

Before heading to Hong Kong International Airport to catch my flight back, I stopped by the Peninsula Hotel, aka the most expensive hotel in HK.
It was super tough and awkward trying to snap photos in there. Not even kidding. They have staff everywhere. Went there for a quick looksee, with a sad excuse of having to use the washroom, before making a beeline for the exit. Rich people's place indeed.

And then finally at the airport, treated myself to a cup of my fave drink - Chocolate Paradise by Pacific Coffee!
As consolation for:
1. surviving the absurdly humid HK summer weather;
2. successfully travelling from Point A to B via public transport;
3. maintaining my sanity till the last day though my shoes died and it became terribly uncomfortable for me to walk.


Look at my shoes. See what I mean?
Left: The base of my right shoe is dying.
Right: The white piece of rubber on my left shoe came off.


Phew. Done with all 3 parts of my HK experience!
Ending this with:
A map which will definitely come in handy if you're relying on MTR (as I did)
A brand which confuses me a little..
As well as a brand which definitely will be banned in Malaysia. Those who understand Malay will get it (;
x

Click HERE for HongKong Trip: Part 1 of 3!
Click HERE for HongKong Trip: Part 2 of 3!

No comments :

Post a Comment