Saturday, July 13, 2013

Food Adventure + Ice Skating.

Not too long ago, Eugene and I went on a food hunting mission! *ahem fatdie fatdie*
In case you didn't already know, I LOVE FOOD.

First stop: The famous panmee @ SS19 Restoran Lian Heng!
Personally, I'm not a huge fan of hand-shredded panmee. I prefer machine-made noodles instead, idk why heh.
But overall I like it cause the soup isn't super oily and they don't skimp on the ingredients. THEY PUT A LOT OF ANCHOVIES OMG. ME LIKEY ANCHOVIES.

Oh, and word of caution: DO NOT go there during lunch time. The place will be super packed and you might have to wait for agessss. A hungry man is an angry man, no?

THEN *JENG JENG JENG*
Ice skating time!! It's only my second time skating. Actually, I don't think I reaaaally skated much?
I have this fear of falling down and wetting my bumbum :(
But anyhoos, here's a picture of me wearing skates hahaha.

And behold, my new addiction! Pacific Coffee's Chocolate Paradise OMG YUMMERZ. All you chocolate lovers out there... IT REALLY IS PARADISE.
It's so chocolate-y and sinful. A bit on the pricier side though. 
Chocolate Paradise: RM 15.50

Whooshed off to Publika straight after that, cause Publika is where the real food adventure begins!
We got ourselves 2 different pastas at Ben's to share:
Duck Confit Pasta: RM 25.90
Soft Shell Crab Pasta: RM 23.90
I normally love duck confit and would choose it over anything, but surprisingly this time round I preferred the soft shell crab pasta :O
SHOCKING.
The crab pasta = so yumyum. The sauce is so buttery with a kick of spiciness to it. Omggg. Calories never tasted this good.
Dry chili panmee: RM 7.50
KINKIN CHILI PANMEE @ Eat Food Village.
THIS. IS. THE. BOMB.
I don't even know where or how to begin describing this. For RM 7.50, go try one bowl please please please, you won't regret it :D
ps; go easy on the chili flakes.

While waiting for our panmee to arrive, look who we bumped into!
......... Joseph Germani :DDD
#mistergermani
Oh. I got myself Poptarts, btw. Heheh. Too good to resist. 
RM 11.90

Aaaaaaand finally, dessert taime!
The Last Polka ice cream @ TheBee.
Nutella ice cream. NUTELLA. Need I say more?!
Nutella ice-cream: RM 9.20
#fatdieus
#yolo

x

No comments :

Post a Comment