Thursday, December 22, 2011

My new netbook + update.


Photo thanks to ze awesome CarmenKhor!

Le sigh. Out of current topics to write about, especially since I haven't been going out much anymore lately. Cause EVERYONE'S BUSY FLYING/VACATIONING ELSEWHERE.

Like:
Xinwen's in Japan.
Caimay's in Penang. 
Leslei's in China.
Minhong's going to Cambodia soon.
Carmen... Well, she's still here but she lives so far away. So it's the same as saying she's overseas lah hor. 

So this entry is sort of an update of what happened few weeks back. Very, very backdated.
Hah I should prolly even Sepia or B&W all the photos. Since so long ago, right?!

Anyway...
Lo and behold, my new netbook from Hewlett Packard. Model: Mini210.
Personally I don't think it's as good as the one I'm using at the moment, but it was free. So I shan't complain :D

And next up are some photos of a sleepover (t'was quite a failed plan, actually, since two people couldn't make it) and an impromptu outing to Sunway on the following day.
The first three are stolen from Xinwen's blog, since only she brought a legit camera. Thanks a bunch :P
Wheee :DDD

The boys in the morning, whilst waiting for transport to head for makan. Leslei's face sho cute lah :D


And then, saving the best for last... *drumrolls*

TAADAA. Webbie-date between Caimay and the four of us at the sleepover.
BOOM! *runs before Caimay shoots me*
Red Riding Hood weih! Fuyoh :PPP

I love you Cai! I know you love me too, right?! <3
:D :D :D

No comments :

Post a Comment