Thursday, December 08, 2011

Class of 2011.


The title of this blogpost is exactly the same as Carmen's most recent one. Cause I couldn't think of anything more original, sadly.

So anyway, although many people have already covered this, whether it be on Blogger or Facebook or Twitter, I still wanted to have an entry of my final day at highschool on this blog. Probably just for memory's sake or something. Hahah. 

This post will be pretty much overloaded with photos!

During Tattoos & Tofus session. There's actually a story behind that weird name, or so I've heard. But it's just like some Physical Education/Workout class. 

English period. I'm sure this is extremely self-explanatory lololol :D

And here we have our Economics teacher. The one in red.

Anddddd us girls with our Biology teacher. But she just blends with the crowd anyway, and I've got no idea how to point her out. Hmm. The one at the far back with her fringe covering half her face, maybe? 

Our ICT tech whizzes. Siao one lah their brains ohmygosh. What JavaScript, C++, database, DIE.

Some of us with a Maths/Hiphop teacher. The dude with the brownish hair.


Thennnn, next up will be some random pictures taken around the school compound on the last day!


* * *

The four of us at the school cafeteria (:


I find this highly amusing hahah. Especially Carmen's face :P 
HELLO KHORKHOR! If you're reading this, which I know you are, HELLO! I tau you takde Facebook anymore, so I show you this picture! :DDD

Save the best for last mah hor :P

Bye! (:

No comments :

Post a Comment