Thursday, December 16, 2010

DIY collage.

Oh, they're normal. For me, at least.

And looky! What time is it already? 07:49AM. Shits, I'll probably die later on throughout the day. And I've got Addmaths tuition. *Horrified*


But what can I do. I mean, it's not like I can do anything to make myself sleep. No, I'm not considering sleeping pills; they're scary. So I've been working on this since about 2 or 3 AM.
Good old magazines. See! I keep them got purpose one okay! *Looks at grandma, who forever nags me for hoarding useless junk. Gahhh.*

Ahh. Messy room. DIE.

I'm trying to figure out what to do with the ribbon. I want the... Bulletin board(??) to have a touch of glamour :D
Yehh, I'm cool like that.

Halfway done board thingy.
Shall complete the rest when I have the mood/inspiration/energy. Now I'm drop-dead tired.


Eh I know it may seem like I used a super long time to only complete it HALFWAY, but it's not easy flipping through tons of magazines, on the lookout for nice photos.

And I actually try to avoid photos with faces. Cause I don't want to wake up every morning and look at some random, unknown person's face. It's creepy.
Hell, I'd rather look at hands and feet. Although it may seem creepier for some.


I feel so happy all of a sudden :O
Oh, I think I know why!

01. My first bigger-scale board thingy for my room! :D Previous ones were on miserable A4 papers.

02. I hardly ever do anything Arts & Crafts. So this is an accomplishment :D :D :D

1 comment :

  1. Haha, you too? I just blogged my version of this.... :)

    ReplyDelete