Sunday, December 12, 2010

My CPE Speaking Test.

I screwed up real bad this time for CPE Speaking Test. So bad until the interlocutor had to stop me. Eff my life.
See that photo above? Yeah, that's me on my way to hell, but in a cute little outfit. Die in style.

OH, and I saw this dude. I think he's about 40 plus? Or late 30s, maybe? I don't know. All I know is that he's a lecturer in some college. And he's taking the same paper as I am, wtf? Do you know how inferior I felt? D:

And to make matters worse, I doubt the examiners knew how old I was, cause I had to talk about Consumer Society. Judging from how the topic sounds, it seems to me as a bit of an Economics topic, but really. Wtf is that?

So I talked crap. And hell, I didn't manage to pull it off at all. The interlocutor could obviously tell. Gah.
Story of my life, I can't talk bull. Not even to save my life.


I got back home, and decided to Google.

Web definitions for Consumer society

Consumerism is a social and economic order that is based on the systematic creation and fostering of a desire to purchase commodity goods in ever ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consumer_society - Definition in context


Fuck my life.

I take Economics and I swear I haven't heard Tr Johnson mention anything like that so far. And they expect me to know.


Heck, you can throw me other questions, like Advertising, Marketing, maybe even Accounting. At least I can try to save my darned soul. But this, heck, I haven't even came across such a topic before.


Buhbye A. Hey B, are you ready to make me the luckiest girl on earth? I'm expecting you, C.

Yep. Hello C.

ps; There's good news. Today marks the end of my days taking Cambridge ESOL papers. BAM. Photos up in the next post!

No comments :

Post a Comment