Sunday, August 11, 2013

Update.

UPDATE ON MY LIFE: Ohmygod. Sorry for not posting anything lately. Pre Examination Results Stress (PRES) T.T
Results coming out in another few more days, and so I've been all sad/depressed/moody.
I'm ruined.
That aside, I have got ground-breaking, earth-shattering, wall-collapsing news... 


I WILL BE ATTENDING A KRAV MAGA BOOTCAMP.


Shocking, no? It's going to be all the way in Singapore, which means I'll be taking AirAsia. ALONE.
Travelling around Singapore? ALONE.
Dining in Singapore? ALONE.
Taking photos in Singapore? ALONE.
Eating alone is damn sad please. And so is having to #selfie everywhere I go. 
Should I bring a tripod along and self-time all my pictures???!! Weep for me. 

Hopefully all will be worth it, since Krav Maga Grandmaster Boaz Aviram will be flying in from New York to teach too :O :O :O
Fingers crossed that I'll have the chance to take a photo with him.

x

No comments :

Post a Comment