Monday, May 03, 2010

My new laptop.

Yeah, it's pretty late.
Gonna log off and start on my stupid poem thing thing as well as my damned CPE work after this.

LOOK. CAKE. I was eating eating eating then suddenly I noticed. HEART SHAPE! :D
AWESOMENESS! Grabbed my camera and took a photo :D :D
And no, I didn't make it look like a heart on purpose okayyyy. I have NO IDEA how it turned into that shape. AT ALL.

Lalala. Caimay carmen jerry gshen and leslei went to pyramid yesterday;
and GUESS WHAT the girls bought for meeee!
NICE RIGHT! :D

Another take.

Those of you who DISAGREE, I don't like you >=(
I LIKE!

Sooo. Umm. Yeah, photos for today:

CARMEN dyed her hair :D

And yeah, xw and acer (: Hey I like the second shot a lot okay. I think it's niceee!



MORE PHOTOS:
Anyway, went to Starbucks after school.
Saw PEOPLE WE KNEW THERE. Mwahah
And of course, some people just HAD to prove that they're BORN TO SHOOT. So yeah, hence the photos.
Other photos are with xinwen. She'll upload them one lah.


♥; coffee

No comments :

Post a Comment