Thursday, August 05, 2010

Elementary, Watson.

After having seen some photos being uploaded onto Facebook recently, I've decided to steal some over to my blog >:D

So, what's been going on lately?

Well, for starters, we have our Sherlock Holmes play for English class. And no, I'm not happy with the marks I got. But nevermind that. Here are some photos of the other groups (:

Regina & Hanyong


Beiwei & Leslei


:D :D :D
THIS character was AWESOME.

And now, what happened BEFORE that? What happened BEFORE the whole presentation thingy?

More like business :D

WTHECK HANYONG.

And on the same day, we had rock candy. One whole big chunk. Like, huge. Super duper huge. Until Xinwen had to do this:
Uhhuh. That's the candy in the container.
And that's a pair of scissors in xinwen's right hand.


ps; credits all not to me, but to cheryl's awesome camera :D

♥; coffee

No comments :

Post a Comment